I Love You

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Good Place for Me


Friends, I have finally decided upon a place for me. I tried facebook, and alas, I am still a virtual presence, but it doesn't really fit me...too big, too social...I'm a quiet cat. So don't worry if I didn't invite you to be my friend, b/c you are already more than my friend. You are my dear friends and family, and if you want to know what I'm thinking (versus doing, b/c I don't do much), you can find me here.

I have so much enjoyed my sweet Lynn's words, and her pictures and colors and pieces of her life...so, I think I'll live here on blogspot too. It's a good place for me.

Feel welcome to my mind. It's often all over the world...but You are invited to enter the chaos and try to make new order, b/c Jesus Christ promises to make all things new when we fall in love with Him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to get to peek into your mind. I love this!